Friday 22 June 2012

vivienne westwood, graduating nails :)

Helloo


I got some shoes in the post earlier in the week.
ebay is my wonderful friend <3
vivienne westwood <3
I cant tell if they are real or fake or whatever but i like them and tbh i couldnt care for a fraction of the price lol :) there pretty and comfy and make me happy so thats all that matters right?  lol :)

I am in love with vivienne westwood shoes at the moment, i really want these two pairs there luuuuush

But since they are waaaay too expensive i will just have to keep dreaming! Maybe one day when i win the lottory :P


 Tried my hand at graduating nails this morning from one colour to another... its a bit messy but for a first attempt i like it :)

I miss painting my nails all funky, we arent supposed to wear nail varnish at work unless its 'natural' so i dont paint them as much anymore since i forget to take it off, but i love funky nail varnish it gives my nails a bit personality instead of being boring. so i chose these colours to brighten up my day :)
i think next i may have a go at splatter nails or water marbling :)
or using crystals on one nail or something :)
 







 i finish my level 2 nvq in hairdressing next week! cant wait.
Ive still got 10 case studies to write, i typed up 8 of them last night after work, ended up staying up until half 2 in the morning, but i just couldnt sleep knowing i needed to do them so i had to get some out of the way. Im going to try and do the others now. I wish i had taken photographs of everything that id done, il remember that for my level 3. because finding suitable pictures on the internet is harder than i thought!

ah whey, i best get typing, urgh!!! someone do it for me? ha.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment