Monday 25 June 2012

tattoooo and college

Getting a foot tattoo later. flip!
Nervous! its meant to sting on the foot.
but im brave ! ...... lol

I wish someone was coming with meeeeeeee :( gunna be alone and scary! eek.

Its a qoute from UP :)
which is one of my favourite disney films.

I am excited. been up since 5am and couldn't get back to sleep. only now when its 7am and my alarm has gone off to get up and ready for college am i tired again! typical! haha. ah well nothing a cuppa won't sort? :)

Its also my hand in day at college today. My printer has no ink, how irritating. so gotta print off all my work in the library, cant wait to just print it and get it all handed in, woop! cant wait to be done for the 6 weeks and just reeeeelax! Hope i get onto level 3, fingers crossed.

bought some new clothes the other day, will probably do a proper post later


x

No comments:

Post a Comment