Saturday 9 June 2012

Lancome :)

So yesterday i got a nice parcel through the post, I figured i would treat myself to some nice make up since i had managed to save up a fair bit and not spend as much as usual. :P kind of defeats the point i know but what is life without nice little treats now and then?
(ignore the state of my desk! its due a good clean. make up everywhere haha)

So i got some lancome make up through the post. i purchased the Long lasting softening concealer spf 12 number 01 for around my eyes (as im siiiick of having nasty purple bags all the time! no matter how much sleep i get they never dissapear) and Rouge in Love lipstick in 159B which is also called rouge in love. Ive been after a red lipstick for ages, I have never really been able to pull off red but i think ive always just gone for red's that are way to dark or toooo red. Im actually really happy with this lipstick, It feels nice on and has rather good staying power! Im still unsure as to wether i suit it but i think it makes my complexion look nice. as your drawn to the lips rather than any little imperfections/spots i have.

I also got some freebies, some Hypnose Mascara which im also wearing above and i loooove it. another red lippy called L'absolu rouge in 132 i think which is practically the same just a tiny bit more red and less pinky.  some Tresor midnight rose perfume which is lovely and some visionaire which im yet to try, my skin is sensitive and break's out very easily so im always a bit wary trying things out on my face. but i will give it a go.

Today i went into shields with my mam and she had some boots vouchers to use off No 7 make up and fragrences along with points vouchers for her boots car so we went crazy! haha. well not really crazy she treat herself to amergie perfume (her favourite) and then i got some under eye overnight revitalising balm  which will supposidly improve dark circles and puffiness (we will see!) and some concealer and she got some lippy, as the No7 was also conveniently on 3 for 2! lol :P 

anyways :)
got to get ready for another grueling night at work :P
at least it funds my make up obsession i guess
toodlepip x

No comments:

Post a Comment