Wednesday 27 March 2013

spring,spots,bits and bobs

Nearly the end of March? You wouldnt believe it if you looked outside.... i think the weather is as stuck in winter as i am. i still cant get over it being 2013 yet alone spring! But i am getting sick of this horrible weather, and would like to see a little sunshine please?!?  This time last year it was in the 20's ish! Haway mr sun, stop hibernating now put your hat on and come out to play! please <3 for easter? :)

I would like to put my extra comfy winter jumpers away and stop lazing about inside in my joggers and instead start to wear some of my summer clothes and laze around outside in some shorts with a book, is that too much to ask? Maybe it is, but im hoping by june at least. Maybe if i start asking now itl happen.
Cold weather depresses me. as does a lot of things. I love coats, but even my love for coats isnt enough to keep me happy with this coldness for much longer.

My skin could really do with some vitamin D. and supplements are never the same. and im trying my very hardest to stay clear of the sunbeds this year, but it is getting very tempting. Especially as of late with the amount of spots brewing on my chin/ around my mouth. I am absolutely sick. I haven't had this many or ones this red/angry in a while. Its a shame because last summer i really thought id made a great breakthrough with them, i was hardly getting any and now BAM i get loads.  I know that when i look back to when i was 14/15 this is not loads because i really suffered back then with them on my face/neck and back. but it is still really distressing. Im 24 ffs. When i was 14 i used to wish that by time i was 16 id have lovely clear skin so i could be beautiful. When i was 16 i used to think oh maybe by time im 18. when i was 18 i thought hey by time im 20 they may have all shifted. HAWAY MAN IM 24 JUST FUCK OFF! lol.
I 'lol' but it can seriously get to me sometimes. I know its superficial and people can look past them, but sometimes you do just think 'why me'! its so frustrating! Its frustrating because no matter what i use or put on them all i can do is wait! sit and wait and hope they go away. During the years ive tried everything, and id say the pill was the most succesfull candidate at eradicating them. however last year i discovered some problems down below and had to change to a lower eastrogen pill. I dont know if this has contributed in me getting more spots now? i have been on this pill for around 6 months now... so maybe it is.
Its so irritating, I eat healthy, Im not an exercise freak but every now and then i do a little, Id like to say i look after myself, i bathe i wash im clean. But i have been blessed with shitty hormones! that for all i know could never go away! yipeeeee!

Anyways, il stop being so ranty now.
what have i been upto? well! I have been plodding along.
Been to see a few films, Including OZ, the Croods, Song for marion(which i cried at! a lot)
Not sure how much i enjoyed OZ. i thought it would be much darker/better than it was. some of the scenes seemed only made for 3d and kind of made it feel silly/slightly childish. I normally love childrens films so this wouldnt normally be an issue but it spoilt it for me. Also i think they could have chose a better Oz and made mila as the green witch look a little better.
Croods was spot on for me! <3 love anything like that.
Id recomend songs for marion to anyone, but have tissues ready if you are a soppy git like me! i NEVER used to cry at films. but this really pulls on the heartstrings. I was nearly bawling at one point!

Had some catch up drinks with miss scott at the crabshack :)



I love the crabshack on a sunday :) Live music <3
Plus i love this outfit! :) 
leather look leggings from republic
blouse from topshop
Necklace - topshop
Jacket - topshop! :)


Mr daniel Howgate got made into a freeman of newcastle last week so i went and watched it was good fun. we then strutted around newcastle in our fancy clothes and acted rich haha and went to Yo sushi in fenwicks, nom nom nom!

 Awww :)

Went out for Courtneys birthday a couple of weekeends ago which was mint :) went to the county then town! really enjoyed myself.

Also with my week off work last week i tidied my room! it now has more shelves etc and places for things rather then them just be shoved in heaps haha. got two more shelves to put up though and a thing to hang necklaces on :) then i am complete! woohooo. Im quite proud of myself really, its not perfect but its definately better and feels cleaner :) 

Dont know what else to write about really!
Been eating loads of fish lately, ive turned into a fish addict! Salmon is soooooooooooo good! :) mmmm.

So its easter this weekend and to celebrate im going to make some easter themed cakes soon, maybe tomorrow! :) might put some pictures up.

toodles xx

No comments:

Post a Comment