Sunday 10 February 2013

2013

i cant believe its now february 2013. Life goes so fast! last time i posted was november!
:)

Had a Lovely christmas and new year, and january has flown over!

Was my birthday last thursday, Went and stayed in Keswick monday to friday to celebrate the occasion :) was so nice to spend my birthday over there walking somewhere beautiful! :)

Came home and went to house of smith with my friend Laura on the Friday night which was really good! good bootay shaking music! except why are the lads in newcastle such pricks!? i never have any bother with guys in shields groping me and not taking no for an answer but the lads in town just cant get their head around someone not being out to shag them and just being out to have a nice night with their friend dancing. you tell them to go away and they take that as a challenge! just f off! when a girl says no she means no.


Then on Saturday went out for mine and Jamie's birthday meal at Bravi and then down shields! had such a lovely night!!
This is my favourite picture of the night :)
me in the middle surrounded by some of my besties! 

No comments:

Post a Comment