Sunday 4 November 2012

GlossyBox

So i got my first ever GlossyBox last week :)
I have always wanted to try one because i love trying new products etc. so thought id suscribe for 3 months for myself for christmas :) as i wont be able to treat myself to much else with all the present buying going on! haha

this was what was in my glossybox :)
Yves Rocher - Hydra Vegetal Instant Anti-Wrinkle moisturizer
The Organic Pharmacy Enzyme Peel Mask
Sally Hanson Complete Salon Manicure in Calypso Blue
Skinetica Anti-Blemish
Anatomicals Don't clean it woman, scrub it body scrub

the Yves Rocher anti-wrinkle moisturizer has come in handy since im starting to notice small wrinkles around my eyes :( ever since i started to use the sun beds, ive stopped using them now.  Im living by the rule Embrace the pale! :) i always like being pale in winter anyway. Ive only used this a few times and i cant say ive noticed much but it definately feels nice :)

Havent tried the face peel mask yet... 

Put the nail varnish on todat, must admit i dont normally go for bright shiny blue's but im impressed with this nail varnish! it dries quickly, covers in two coats and claims to be a 5 step manicure in one : base coat strengthener, growth treatment, colour & top coat! so no wasting extra time with base coats and top coats and waiting ages for each to dry etc! Brilliant :) I will see how long it holds out, my nail varnish normally chips within a day haha. im not very careful with my hands!
I will have to take it off tomorrow night for work anyways.
I have actually quite grown to the colour, it looks nice and shiny and is quite fitting for november and the month of fireworks i think.


Ive been using the skinetica for a few days due to having a few of the dreaded 'period' spots left over from last week, and i must admit they have gotten fainter but not really sure if its due to this or just due to a few days passing. il keep using it and decide wether to buy some more. Its only 6.99 a bottle so might do if it does the trick.

Havent used the body scrub yet but it smells amazing!! i love pink grapefruit <3
and i quite like the witty name :)

been feeling a little down again recently, but have decided to live by this qoute
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, It's about learning to dance in the rain."
:)

My brother is doing Movember this year, i love Movember!!! i absolutely LOVE mustaches.


My granda ted always had a mustache
He was one of the best men in the world.
<3
When im old i want my husband to have a mustache and a flat cap. please. 



No comments:

Post a Comment