Tuesday 6 March 2012

Lent, Sunshine Keswick and Music

Hello

So, ive only gone and given up chocolate for lent! (for those who know me you will know this is a challenge)
Its actually going pretty well... apart from when people eat malteaster bunny's infront of me and i want to dive on them and steal it heh.
It was horrible being away in keswick for the weekend and not being able to have chocolate fudge cake for my deserts! however Syrup sponge and custard made for a very tasty alternative! :) yum. (it was actually pretty nice to have to look at the other things on the menu for once and choose something different! i think i may continue this habbit)
Ah yes ive been to keswick for the weekend once again, i do love that place! walking becomes a hobby over there instead of a chore. All of those beautifull views <3
 I nearly picked up some very tasty red chord skinny pants from a charity shop (H&M label) for £4.99 but they were too tight unfortunately :( i was so gutted! Damn H&M's small sizes.
 I did however return home armed with a pound worths of strawberry bon bon's and sherbet lemons. yum yum.

The sun has been poping its head out now and again over the past week, its so nice to see it! I feel happier when the sun is out :). I must say i was a little naughty today and hit the sunbed. in hope of kick starting my tan for the summer. I havent been on since last year when i went on a few times before my holiday. but i do miss having a bit of colour to me, I embrace my pale but i am like a ghost in the winter. my skin looks so much better with slight colour and a few freckles. And i seem to get less spots/blemishes when i have a healthy dosage of sun! or maybe they are just less visable.

I am thoroughly excited for this years summer time though. Il finish my level two hairdressing, im going to Evolution festival at the quayside in June (which is a festival on newcastle quayside that happens every year here up north and there is a few good bands/artists playing this year who i enjoy) and Bilbao bbk festival in spain in July! (which has more than enough really good artists to get me very very very excited! AND its in spain! sunshine and music what more could i want?) and then im thinking about trying to organise a cottage holiday to invite some friends along to so we can all chill in the countryside hopefully before i head back to college in septeber for my level 3!
This year is looking amazing :)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment