Tuesday 20 March 2012

Hairbands

Over the past two days i have bought 5 hairbands/Headbands...... help! haha.
Im so bored with my hair now, i really want long hair again but this is going to take a very long time given i currently have a pixie cut. but to aid my boredom until then i have started accesorising with hairbands :) I currently love them and there are so many cute ones out at the moment!! everywhere i go im aided with my obsession lol.

Heres a picture of some of my current collection...

I absolutely love owls so the top one was a must have especially when i seen it was half price in Dorothy perkins :) £2.50
The polka dot one and the white flowery one are both from Asda for £2-£3 
The black flowery one River island and a the most expensive at £6 (which i actually bought a while ago)
and the two 'proper' hairbands are from claire's £3 each
:) 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment