Tuesday 22 March 2011

Hello Hello!

Smile big!

So I went to the lake district for a week from the 10th March. It certainly made me smile. I LOVE it over there its fabulous. Its so cute. I visited the south lakes zoo, did an 8 mile walk through grizedale forest and to hawkshead, a 9 mile walk around derwent water, clambered up latrigg and held some owls! Not all in one day of course. It was lovely.

Eat Sweet

I had some lovely meals over there, The thing i ate that stands out the most has to be bree wedges though! Im not a huge cheese fan and usually stick to chedder. But There were amazing! They were big wedges of Bree coated in batter! which sounds odd but honestlyt tasted delightful! <3
 also whilst over there and cosying up watching tv on a night i seen an advert for a new baking magazine that comes with silicone utensils! i totally want to start getting it and making things from it and collect them all!


Dress Splendid


I didnt do much of this over there i must say, It was a week of my purple burghouse rain coat and tracksuit bottoms teamed with hiking trainers and a roxy backpack... not a look i prefer to wear every day!! I certainly looked amusing.
However there are some lovely little delights hidden in the big oxfam in keswick! i love it there. I spotted a lovely red patterened floated summery dress. However when i went back to get it, it was gone :( typical!

There are some lovely little summery dresses in Dorothy Perkins at the minute! Its a shame i cannot afford anything at the minute!

I have a few pairs of jeans i may sell... Ive hardley worn them because they are a bit too big as they are a size 12! One is from river Island and the other two pairs from Miss Selfridge.

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment