Tuesday 1 March 2011

Dress Splendid

So here we are, My first official blog post! I know its only tuesday so its quite early in the week but i just know that this is what i would end up writing about for this section of my blog so i just had to do it early.
It was my birthday early last month and to my delight i recieved one of the most beautiful bag's and i absolutely love showing it off. It makes any outfit look so much better and im addicted to taking it everywhere!

 Taadaa! (River Island, I think £50 but it was a gift
so im unsure and can't find it online anymore)
This photo is terrible and doesnt do her much justice but isn't she beautiful? Just so light and perfect for spring/summer yet the knit can carry on into the other seasons too! I love the feathers they add a touch of pretty detail. I am a fond believer of big bag's as i tend to take everything plus the kitchen sink with me everywhere lol. So this bag is perfect. It has little pockets inside for your phone and keys etc and the zipped pocket for all your lady bits!

It's hard to go back to using any other bag for every day use but i may have too as this one is so pretty and being cream i don't want to get it dirty!

So yes, this is definately my favourite item that i own at the moment, However today i stumbled accross a a few pretty little items that i would love to invest in (If only i had the cash!). I was down shields a tad early for my jobcentre appointment and decided to window shop to pass some time when i came across these:
(Red Herring, Black poppy print dress £28.00)
I love it!
Its so cute for the summer or a holiday!
or even a few drinks! 

(Debenhams Beach collection, £6)
This cute little 3 tone striped bikini top
You can get the metching bottoms for £6 too
or online they are both reduced to £4.80

(New Look, Longline Cardigan, £17.99)
You can also get this in cream khaki and navy but i think this colour will be lovely in the summer when the sun is out over a cute little dress 
instead of carrying a coat everywhere i just love cute cardigans in the summer! (because in south shields you can trust that it will get breezy at some point no matter how hot it is)

So yeah those are my current must haves! Maybe if i find a job soon! I can wish for now though! 


toodlepip x

No comments:

Post a Comment