Sunday 6 March 2011

films films films

Smile big

So on Thursday i did something i haven't done in a long time, i had a cinema day with my friend Laura. We both have cinema pass's and hadn't seen a lot of films that we wanted to see so we decided to see three films in a row! I love doing this.

We went to see No strings attatched first, which was your typical cheesey girly romantic comedy! I loved it. Natelie portman is beautiful and Ashton Kutcher isn't that shabby either! They did well. I enjoyed the story line too, the whole friends with benefits thing. It was funny. Of course it ended in the typical way of a romantic comedy to end. but im glad of that! I will allways love cheese.

We then went to see the fighter, which was a more serious film but it was still quite upbeat. The fighting scenes at the end were pretty intense, it gave you this real desire to be a fighter! Me and Laura came out wanting to punch people... not sure if this is good or just strange! haha. It certainly got us pumped!

We then went to see the black swan. which is something i have been meaning to go see for ages but just hadn't gotten around to it yet. It was amazing. It creeped me out, disturbed me and made me squeel and cringe like a girl. I didn't realise it was going to be creepy so that was a bit of a shock, i rarely ever go to see creepy films anymore as im a wimp when it comes to that sort of thing. I had assumed it would be all ballet dancing and lesbien scenes as that is what i had heard, however the weird disturbing scenes are what stood out the most to me. It has a lot of nails (fingers and toes) falling off etc and blood and strange characters and hallucinations. It gave you this weird feeling when you left, that not everything could be as it seems. It made me think.. for instance what if right now im not doing what i think i am, im just hallucinating or going mad! ahhh! thinking could drive me insane!

So yes this was my thursday! I enjoyed it and it made me smile! (despite black swan driving me crazy) They are all definately films i would watch again! Cinema pass well used!

Toodlepip x

No comments:

Post a Comment