Wednesday 6 April 2011

Smile big
I havent blogged in an age :( bad joanna! i dont even have an excuse as ive only been sitting on my bum doing nothing! lol. However i have had a few trips to the metro centre lately! to window shop haha. 
I picked up a leaflet in superdrug about a beauty school with Barry M! on Thursday 21st & Thursday 18th April. All you have to do is sign up to go on the website superdrug.com/rsvp choose a time and get there early. It sounds pretty cool! I may have to sign up if i can find someone to come do it with me. I Would love to try out some Barry M stuff. Ive never really had the chance yet! Oh apart from the new nail varnishes that i have been bumming lately!!

Eat Sweet
I recently tried Tapas for the first time and i must say i am in love!!! Its so yummy! I could actually live at El "whatsitcalled" in the Metro Centre in the mediteranian village bit with all the food places! So gorgeous :)
Me and my friend got a sharing platter and we got a chicken and pepper dish in a creamy sauce (which was my choice) some potatoe croutons with ham and cheese to share and a meatball dish with tomatoe sauce (his choice) and shared chips salad and a bread basket. It was so good i went back like the next day with my other friend !!
 I bought some really tiny ting cake cases recently too which i have been dying to use. must bake some mini cakes soon!! And a lot of new silicone baking equipment which B&M bargains have started stocking. I was in the pound shop the other day too and they have also started stocking silicone bake ware! :) 


 Dress Splendid
I have not done a lot of this recently! i have been living in my baggy tshirts and pj bottoms! haha. however i went out last weekend and got some gorgeous baggy flowery pants for the occasion! From River Island. They are beautiful. I looked a bit like a hippy and they were far too long but i had to have them. My mam and her fantastic sewing skills took them up a tiny bit for me so they wouldnt trail the ground (with my heels on... they still train the ground a lot without them!). I teamed them with a plain black vest top, a cute owl necklace and some smokey eyes. I was rather proud. 
I have also been living in Barry M nailvarnish at the minute! I stopped wearing nail varnish for a long time as i find my nails are better without it. but when i heard about Barry M nail effects i just had to try it! and i am in love :). I have the black one, but i cant wait to splash out on the other colours too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment